Traction, Low Back Pain, Radicular Leg Pain
2. Troyanovich SJ, Harrison DE, Harrison DD, Holland B, Janik TJ. A further analysis of the reliability of the posterior tangent lateral lumbar radiographic mensuration procedure: concurrent validity of computer aided x-ray digitization . J Manipulative Physiol Ther 1998; 21(7): 460-467
3. Harrison DE, Cailliet R, Harrison DD, Janik TJ, Holland B. Radiographic analysis of lumbar lordosis cobb method, centroidal method, TRAIL or Harrison posterior tangent? Spine 2001; 26(11): E235-E242.
4. Guides to the evaluation of permanent impairment, 5 edition page 373
5. Leonard Bank MBBS, FRANZCR CT Aortic Angiogram Re: Dr. Michael Allan Epstein Chatswood Diagnostic Centre 27 November, 2014 Ref 53455-1.
6. Moustafa IM, Diab AA. Extension traction treatment for patients with discogenic lumbosacral radiculopathy: a randomized controlled trial. CliniRehabili June 8, 2012.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication and allow others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.