Leg Pain, Small-Cell Lung Cancer
2. Sabera, Jeroen T, Hiltermann N, Kok K, Terpstra M, Lange K, Timens W, Groen H, Berg A. Mutation patterns in small cell and non-small cell lung cancer patients suggests a different level of heterogeneity between primary and metastatic tumors. Carcinogenesis Adv Access 2016:1-27
3. Sher T, Dy G, Adjei A. Small cell lung cancer. Mayo Clin Proc 2008;83(3):355-367
4. Rizzoli R, Body J-J, Brandi M-L et al. Cancer-associated bone disease. Osteoporosis Intern 2013;24(12):2929-2953. doi:10.1007/s00198-013-2530-3.
5. Brodowicz T, Obryne K, Manegold C. Bone matters in lung cancer. Ann Oncol 2012;23:2215-2222
6. Iordanidou L, Trivizaki E, Saranti S. Is there a role of whole body bone scan in early stages of non-small cell lung cancer patients. J Buon 2006;11:491-497
7. Carter B, Glission B, Truong M, Erasmus J. Small cell lung carcinoma: staging. imaging, and treatment considerations. Radiographics 2014;34:11707-1721, doi: 10.1146/rg.346140178
8. Shi Y, Sun Y, Yu J, et al. China experts consensus on the diagnosis and treatment of advanced stage primary lung cancer (2016 version) Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 2017;13(1):87-103. doi: 10.1111/ajco.12608. Epub 2016 Nov 7.
9. National Cancer Institute. Cancer staging fact Sheet.
www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/detection/staging, accessed 21 Feb 2017
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication and allow others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.